The contest awards renovations and new constructions from whole European countries. Awarding Gala Ceremony takes place in the Royal Castle in Warsaw every year.
The current year’s awarding ceremony was held on 24th of August 2018 Year. The contest included 559 projects from Poland, Czech Republic, Belarus and Ukraine.
More information: www.europeanaward.eu
Who can participate in the Contest:
In addition, objects can be indicated by local government, city
mayors, institutions, associations, developers, anyone who
cares about the good of the region and the achievements of
What can be indicated:
• Public utilities
• Industrial buildings
• Roads and motorways
• Green areas
• Outdoor constructions
• Cultural/sport/health and recreation objects
• Elevations and thermo-renovations
• Engineering works
• Ecological constructions
• Urban areas and complexes
What are categories:
The objects in the Contest are divided into different categories.
• Renovation of the cultural heritage buildings
• New solutions of Construction
• Renovation/New Construction of the public object
• Renovation/New Construction of accommodation buildings
• Renovation/New Construction of hotels
• Renovation/New Construction roads and bridges
• Renovation/New Construction of the outdoor structure
• Renovation/New Construction of the sport venue
• Renovation/New Construction of hospitals
• Renovation/New Construction of green areas
• Renovation/New Construction of the Interior
• Renovation/New Construction of the Elevations
• Renovation/New Construction of the educational building
• Renovation/New Construction of the engineering and industrial buildings
How to apply:
In order to take part in the International Construction Contest interested party have to fill participant application and send it with pictures of the object on e-mail – email@example.com
Join us and create the new Edition of "European Award"!
Association for the Protection of National Material Heritage, Represented by Targi Pomorskie Sp. z o.o.
Address: ul. Hetmanska 38, 85- 039 Bydgoszcz, Poland.
Phone: +48 52 323 07 16
Fax: +48 52 322 67 70